- 1 What is there to do in Aruba on a cruise?
- 2 Is Aruba accepting cruise ships?
- 3 How far is the beach from Aruba cruise port?
- 4 Where do cruise ships dock at Aruba?
- 5 Which is better Eagle Beach or Palm Beach Aruba?
- 6 Is Aruba too windy?
- 7 Are cruises safe with Covid?
- 8 What Caribbean islands do not allow cruise ships?
- 9 Are Aruba cruise ports open?
- 10 What is the nicest beach in Aruba?
- 11 Does Aruba have Uber?
- 12 Are there free beaches in Aruba?
- 13 What is Aruba most known for?
- 14 What can you do for free in Aruba?
- 15 What are the best months to visit Aruba?
What is there to do in Aruba on a cruise?
20 Awesome Things to Do in Aruba During a Cruise
- Cruise Port Information.
- Take a Walking Tour of Oranjestad.
- Eagle Beach.
- Palm Beach.
- Arikok National Park.
- Explore the Guadikiriri Caves.
- Swim at the Natural Pool.
- Admire Art Murals in San Nicolaas.
Is Aruba accepting cruise ships?
ORANJESTAD – The Minister of Tourism Dangui Oduber announced on Monday, March 22, 2021, that during the first week of June, Aruba will welcome the first active cruise ship, one year after the Coronavirus pandemic started.
How far is the beach from Aruba cruise port?
1. EAGLE BEACH. The soft, white sands of Eagle Beach are just 15 minutes from the Aruba Cruise Terminal but convenience is only the beginning of why you and your significant other should take a romantic swim here.
Where do cruise ships dock at Aruba?
Where do cruise ships dock in Aruba? The Port of Aruba is conveniently located in Oranjestad, within walking distance of restaurants and shops. Here, right outside the Aruba Cruise Terminal, you can join a shore excursion around our happy island and get a taste of the local Aruban vibe.
Which is better Eagle Beach or Palm Beach Aruba?
Eagle Beach is more private, but the water is rough. Palm Beach has calmer water, but the beach is louder and more crowded because of the high rise resorts. On Palm Beach, there are more activities, such as water sports and exursions. The Palm Beach strip has more restaurants and shops.
Is Aruba too windy?
Yes, Aruba is a bit windy, but of all three trips to Aruba we were never sandblasted. You truly need the wind because it gets very hot. You will love Aruba. The sand and water in Aruba is so much nicer and calmer than Punta Cana.
Are cruises safe with Covid?
But even then, travel and cruises will likely be high-risk activities. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gives cruise ships a color-coded safety status — green, yellow, orange and red — based on reports of cases of Covid or Covid-like illness.
What Caribbean islands do not allow cruise ships?
10 Caribbean islands cruise ships don’t visit
- Marie-Galante, Guadeloupe Islands. Population: 11,500.
- La Desirade, Guadeloupe Islands. Population: 1,500.
- Little Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- Tobacco Caye, Belize.
- Guanaja, Bay Islands, Honduras.
- Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras.
- Big Corn Island, Nicaragua.
- Little Corn Island, Nicaragua.
Are Aruba cruise ports open?
Aruba: Passengers currently are not allowed to enter Aruba, residents included. Australia: All cruise ships which can carry more than 100 passengers are banned until mid-September. Barbados: All ports are currently closed. Arctic ports are closed for the entire season.
What is the nicest beach in Aruba?
11 Best Beaches in Aruba
- Eagle Beach. Fofoti tree on Eagle Beach | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Palm Beach. Palm Beach | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Manchebo Beach Editor’s Pick. Manchebo Beach | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Arashi Beach.
- Baby Beach.
- Boca Catalina.
- Malmok Beach.
- Savaneta Beach.
Does Aruba have Uber?
Aruba doesn’t have Uber or Lyft, so we took a taxi ($31 USD; florin is the currency of Aruba but the U.S. dollar is widely accepted, no need to exchange your money). Taxis in Aruba are government regulated and fares are based on destination, not distance, which prevents price-jacking.
Are there free beaches in Aruba?
All of Aruba’s beaches are public, but chairs and palapas (shade huts) provided by resorts are the property of the hotels and for guest use only. If you use them at a hotel other than your own, expect to be charged.
What is Aruba most known for?
North of Venezuela, the island of Aruba is famous for its stunning blonde beaches, wind-sculpted desert landscapes, and some of the best wreck diving in the Caribbean. Aruba is a relatively dry island with consistently fine weather.
What can you do for free in Aruba?
10 Free things to do in Aruba, besides the beach
- Ride the FREE trolley around Oranjestad.
- Explore the California Sand Dunes.
- Climb Hooiberg.
- Visit Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations.
- Walk around the Balashi Gold Smelter Ruins.
- venture out to the Natural Bridge.
- Stop by the Alto Vista Chapel.
- Search for wild donkeys.
What are the best months to visit Aruba?
The best time to visit Aruba is from April to August – a huge window of time when the island’s high prices take a holiday. And since the island sits well outside the hurricane belt, there’s very little threat of tropical storms at this time. January to March features pleasant weather, but the room prices can soar.