- 1 What is the dress code on NCL cruises?
- 2 What should I pack for a cruise to Norway?
- 3 Can you bring a hair straightener on a Norwegian cruise?
- 4 Do I need to bring beach towels on a Norwegian cruise?
- 5 Is bottled water free on Norwegian cruise?
- 6 Can you wear flip flops to dinner on a cruise?
- 7 What coats do Norwegians wear?
- 8 Can you take full size shampoo on a cruise?
- 9 What drinks are free on NCL cruise?
- 10 Can you bring snacks on a Norwegian cruise?
- 11 What can you not bring on a cruise ship?
- 12 What is free on the Norwegian bliss?
- 13 Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
- 14 Is it cold on a cruise ship at night?
What is the dress code on NCL cruises?
Dress smart casual in our more formal dining room or in our more upscale specialty restaurants. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it’s jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in all our restaurants.
What should I pack for a cruise to Norway?
What to Wear in Norway in Summer
- Layers of t-shirts and sweaters. The best way to travel light and be prepared for all kinds of weather in Norway is to layer your clothes.
- Rain jacket.
- Jeans, shorts, and hiking pants.
- Sneakers and waterproof hiking shoes.
- Sun hat and sunglasses.
Can you bring a hair straightener on a Norwegian cruise?
Can I take my hair straightener on a cruise? Yes, you can bring curling irons, straighteners and hair dryers unless the crew feels your item is a hazard in which case it will be confiscated.
Do I need to bring beach towels on a Norwegian cruise?
DON’T BRING: These are now prohibited by Norwegian Cruise Line. You don’t need to bring a beach towel (they’re supplied on board).
Is bottled water free on Norwegian cruise?
Is bottled water included in NCL beverage package? Bottled water isn’t included with Norwegian’s Premium Beverage Package, the once which comes included as a Free at Sea perk. However, you can purchase or upgrade to the Premium Plus drink package, where bottled water is included.
Can you wear flip flops to dinner on a cruise?
Since flip flops are not allowed in the evening, make sure to bring comfortable shoes or sandals to wear during dinner in the main room.
What coats do Norwegians wear?
Norway’s clothing style is simple and often based on sports clothes. The locals in Norway prefer to wear sports clothes all year round and usually flat shoes in winter. A popular choice for Norway winter jackets is a parka jacket or sport down jacket – you will see them all over the streets in Oslo in winter.
Can you take full size shampoo on a cruise?
The “ 3-1-1” rule is ubiquitous in airports. It’s the rule that you can only bring liquids three ounces or less in a one quart plastic bag, with one bag per passenger. For everyone’s sanity, this rule does not apply to cruise ships. Bring shampoo from home or a bottle of hairspray or a full-sized tube of toothpaste.
What drinks are free on NCL cruise?
When it comes to beverages onboard the ship, you will have the option of select drinks like iced tea, some juices, lemonade, filtered water, and drip coffee/tea. While these items are complimentary, soda, bottled water, specialty coffee, and alcoholic beverages will cost you extra money.
Can you bring snacks on a Norwegian cruise?
On embarkation day, you may bring snacks on board with you. There is no specified limit as to how much you can bring, but keep in mind it is not hard to find food at any time of the day while onboard the ship. Make sure your cellular phone and/or mobile devices are in “Airplane Mode” or off as soon as you set sail.
What can you not bring on a cruise ship?
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors.
- Illegal Drugs & Substances.
- CBD Oil / CBD Products.
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates.
What is free on the Norwegian bliss?
Norwegian Bliss Dining Plans Norwegian Cruise Line is known for its “freestyle dining.” This means that instead of formal dinners with assigned tables and dining times, guests are free to dine where and when they want. Dinner is also more casual than some cruise lines, with no official “formal” night.
Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
Can You Sleep on a Cruise Ship Balcony? There are no rules that say that passengers on cruise ships can’t sleep on their balconies. That said, cruise lines do generally advise against it. Despite this many people enjoy sleeping on their balconies and you won’t have any problem doing so if you want to.
Is it cold on a cruise ship at night?
And while you might be cruising the Caribbean or some other tropical locale, ship decks can get pretty cold at night when the sun goes down and the wind picks up, so it may be smart to bring a shawl or light jacket.