- 1 When was the Norwegian Pearl built?
- 2 Is Norwegian Pearl repaired?
- 3 How many pools are on the Norwegian Pearl?
- 4 Is Norwegian Pearl kid friendly?
- 5 Does Norwegian Pearl have a water slide?
- 6 Does the Norwegian Pearl have the haven?
- 7 What is the biggest cruise ship?
- 8 Is bottled water free on Norwegian Cruise?
- 9 How much of a cruise ship is underwater?
- 10 Which is the biggest Norwegian cruise ship?
- 11 What is NCL smallest ship?
When was the Norwegian Pearl built?
The vessel NORWEGIAN PEARL (IMO: 9342281, MMSI 309653000) is a Passenger (Cruise) Ship built in 2006 (15 years old) and currently sailing under the flag of Bahamas.
Is Norwegian Pearl repaired?
Refurbished in dry dock as part of The Norwegian Edge enhancement programme, Norwegian Pearl’s 1,197 staterooms now feature new décor, furniture, carpets, headboards, TVs and USB outlets.
How many pools are on the Norwegian Pearl?
Norwegian Pearl cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1197 staterooms for 2394 passengers (max capacity is 2873) served by 1070 crew-staff. The boat has 15 decks (12 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 20 dining options, 13 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 7 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 12 elevators.
Is Norwegian Pearl kid friendly?
All kids get colored wristbands, depending on age and whether they can sign themselves out. Norwegian also marks which of its shore excursions are especially kid-friendly. Splash Academy is open from 9 a.m. (sea days) to 1:30 a.m., with two-hour breaks at lunch (noon to 2 p.m.) and dinner (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.).
Does Norwegian Pearl have a water slide?
The swimming pool on the Norwegian Pearl features a twisting water slide —perfect for kids and the young at heart!
Does the Norwegian Pearl have the haven?
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Jewel Class cruise ship, Norwegian Pearl, is a destination of her own. From its 16 delicious dining options, 13 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness center, The Haven Garden Villas and much more, Norwegian Pearl makes the experience of getting there exceptional.
What is the biggest cruise ship?
Pictures: Largest cruise ships in the world
- Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas: 228,081 gross tons.
- Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas: 226,963 gross tons.
- Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas: 226,838 gross tons.
- Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas: 225,282 gross tons.
- Costa Smeralda: 185,010 gross tons.
Is bottled water free on Norwegian Cruise?
Is bottled water included in NCL beverage package? Bottled water isn’t included with Norwegian’s Premium Beverage Package, the once which comes included as a Free at Sea perk. However, you can purchase or upgrade to the Premium Plus drink package, where bottled water is included.
How much of a cruise ship is underwater?
About 30 feet (9 meters) of the ship sits beneath the water, which is a small percentage of the ship’s overall height. The idea of a cruise generally means sunny skies, and such ships will change their ports of call to avoid large storms or hurricanes, Collette said.
Which is the biggest Norwegian cruise ship?
At 167,800 tons and 1,082 feet in length, Norwegian Bliss — which can accommodate 4,004 passengers at double occupancy and a maximum of 4,905 passengers — is the largest cruise ship in Norwegian Cruise Line’s fleet.
What is NCL smallest ship?
The smallest in the fleet, the Spirit, is less than half that size at 75k gross tons and a capacity of 1,996 passengers.