- 1 What do you wear on board a cruise ship?
- 2 Can you wear jeans to dinner on a Princess Cruise?
- 3 What should you not wear on a cruise?
- 4 What do you do when you first board a cruise ship?
- 5 Can you skip formal night on a cruise?
- 6 What is not allowed on a Princess cruise ship?
- 7 What do you wear on a sunset dinner cruise?
- 8 Can I bring a hair straightener on a cruise?
- 9 What kind of shoes do you wear on a cruise?
- 10 Can I bring my own snacks on a cruise?
- 11 What is the best time to board a cruise ship?
- 12 Do they search your bags on a cruise?
- 13 How early do you have to board a cruise ship?
What do you wear on board a cruise ship?
- Slacks, jeans, or shorts depending on the destination.
- Comfortable shoes or sandals to wear onboard the ship.
- Appropriate swimwear, including extra swimwear to wear while one suit dries.
- Swim covers if desired.
- T-shirts, tank tops, or other comfortable, loose clothing.
- Socks, lingerie, and other necessary garments.
Can you wear jeans to dinner on a Princess Cruise?
Princess Cruise Line Princess has both smart casual and formal dress codes for evening dining. Smart casual options include casual dresses and skirts, or pants and a nice top. Nice jeans (clean and not torn) are permitted in Princess ‘ main dining room and specialty restaurants on smart casual evenings.
What should you not wear on a cruise?
Don’t wear flip flops, sleeveless shirts (for men), cut-off jeans, T-shirts or gym shorts. If you want to attend a “cruise elegant” evening, bring a fancier, more formal outfit.
What do you do when you first board a cruise ship?
13 Things to Expect on the First Day of Boarding a Cruise Ship
- Arrive early.
- Get yourself to the ship.
- Drop off your luggage.
- Go through security.
- Board the ship.
- Expect a delay before getting into your cabin.
- Listen for an announcement that cabins are ready.
Can you skip formal night on a cruise?
Can You Skip Formal Nights on a Cruise? Formal nights on a cruise are not mandatory and it is almost always possible to skip formal night if you don’t want to attend. Skipping formal night may mean dining in a different restaurant, the buffet, or having room service delivered.
What is not allowed on a Princess cruise ship?
Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as a weapon. Hookah and Water Hookah Pipes, candles and incense, strike-anywhere matches, clothing irons, heating pads, hot plates, kettles, coffee makers, toasters and other electronic cooking appliances. Alcohol in violation of the company alcohol policy.
What do you wear on a sunset dinner cruise?
We recommend you dress comfortably in clothes you don’t mind getting wet and bring a light jacket with you as well as a towel. There is no swimming on our dinner sails, but there is always a chance you can get splashed (especially if you take advantage of sitting up front on our fun and exciting trampolines).
Can I bring a hair straightener on a cruise?
(Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighteners are allowed onboard.
What kind of shoes do you wear on a cruise?
For touring and active excursions in port, sneakers, sturdy walking shoes or hiking boots are suitable. You may also want sneakers for the onboard gym. At night, women should wear comfortable heals, sandals or flats; boat and dress shoes are good choices for men.
Can I bring my own snacks on a cruise?
Yes, cruise lines allow you to bring snacks on board, provided they are non-perishable. In other words, you’re welcome to bring pre-packaged snacks and treats for you or your kids to eat onboard your cruise. Please note that you can’t bring can’t bring any homemade foods, meats, fruits or cheeses on a cruise.
What is the best time to board a cruise ship?
We recommend getting to the terminal either early (11 a.m. to noon), before the rush, or late (after 2 p.m.), when most people are already onboard. You might still have a little wait, but it won’t be anything compared to peak boarding time.
Do they search your bags on a cruise?
All checked bags on cruise ships are scanned. Passengers must pass through an airport-style detector but do not have to remove shoes; they will have a digital photo taken. Any sealed alcohol usually is confiscated and returned at the end of the cruise, both at home port and ports of call during the journey.
How early do you have to board a cruise ship?
Guests should arrive to the port no later than 60 minutes prior to the published sail time.