- 1 What should I bring on a Carnival cruise?
- 2 What forms of ID do you need for Carnival cruise?
- 3 Can I bring a refillable water bottle on a Carnival cruise?
- 4 What size toiletries can you take on a Carnival cruise?
- 5 What should you not wear on a cruise?
- 6 Can I bring my own soda on a Carnival Cruise?
- 7 What forms of ID are acceptable for a cruise?
- 8 Can I board a cruise ship without a passport?
- 9 Can I get off the cruise ship in Mexico without a passport?
- 10 Can I bring a refillable water bottle on a cruise?
- 11 Can you bring snacks on Carnival Cruise?
- 12 Is there free water on Carnival Cruise?
- 13 Can I take full size toiletries on a cruise?
- 14 How much money should you bring on a cruise?
- 15 What is the average cost of a drink on a Carnival Cruise?
What should I bring on a Carnival cruise?
What to Pack for a Cruise
- Bring activity-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Bring a Back Pack or Beach Tote.
- Bring Sunscreen and After-Sun Lotion.
- Bring Your Own Toiletries.
- Bring Medications for Upset Stomach and Motion Sickness.
- Bring an Underwater Camera.
- Bring Cash for Tipping.
- Bring a Portable Back Up Battery Charger.
What forms of ID do you need for Carnival cruise?
The following are acceptable:
- Driver’s License (a temporary Driver’s License with photo is acceptable)
- Driver’s Permit.
- School/Student I.D. (acceptable for guests 16/17/18 years of age)
- Government-issued identification card including a U.S. Military I.D. with photo (city/state/federal)
Can I bring a refillable water bottle on a Carnival cruise?
Carnival is banning customers from bringing bottled water onto its ships. But the cruise line says the problem is booze, not H20. “Bottled beverages are the most common means by which guests attempt to smuggle alcohol on board,” said Carnival’s statement.
What size toiletries can you take on a Carnival cruise?
It’s the rule that you can only bring liquids three ounces or less in a one quart plastic bag, with one bag per passenger. For everyone’s sanity, this rule does not apply to cruise ships. Bring shampoo from home or a bottle of hairspray or a full-sized tube of toothpaste.
What should you not wear on a cruise?
Don’t wear flip flops, sleeveless shirts (for men), cut-off jeans, T-shirts or gym shorts. If you want to attend a “cruise elegant” evening, bring a fancier, more formal outfit.
Can I bring my own soda on a Carnival Cruise?
Carnival’s Liquor and Beverage Policy states that guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages on board that are packaged in bottles. Once on board, your purchase is non-refundable; you may take home any unopened bottles.
What forms of ID are acceptable for a cruise?
U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises will be able to enter or depart the country with proof of citizenship, such as an Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL), a government-issued birth certificate (issued by the Vital Records Department in the state where he or she was born) or passport, and if 16 or older, a government
Can I board a cruise ship without a passport?
We recommend that everyone taking a cruise from the United States have a passport book. Though some “closed-loop” cruises may not require a U.S. passport, we recommend bringing yours in case of an emergency, such as an unexpected medical air evacuation or the ship docking at an alternate port.
Can I get off the cruise ship in Mexico without a passport?
Do you need a passport for a cruise to Mexico? If you are cruising to Mexico on a closed-loop cruise, (a journey that starts and ends at the same U.S. port), you can enter without a passport and show a state-issued ID and an original birth certificate instead.
Can I bring a refillable water bottle on a cruise?
Can I bring a refillable water bottle or cup onboard? Since the drinking water on cruise ships is safe to drink, refillable water bottles and drinking cups are the ideal way to stay hydrated, both onboard and in ports.
Can you bring snacks on Carnival Cruise?
Food and Drink You can bring food onto Carnival cruises, but it must be unopened, prepackaged and ready to eat. Don’t bring anything you whipped up at home — Carnival completely prohibits these items to prevent contamination.
Is there free water on Carnival Cruise?
But be aware that bottled water and sparkling water — conveniently found in your fridge and listed on menus — are not free. In the past, passengers were allowed to bring as much bottled water aboard as they wished, but the newest policy does not allow any water brought on board.
Can I take full size toiletries on a cruise?
While airlines have restrictions on what size of toiletries you can bring on a flight, at least in your carry on or personal bag, cruise lines do not. If you’re not concerned about packing space, you can bring full size toiletry items including shampoo and conditioner bottles, shaving cream and other hygiene products.
How much money should you bring on a cruise?
What Is The Average Amount of Cash to Bring on a Cruise? On a cruise, most guests bring between $100-$120 in cash per day to be spent on transportation, tips, gifts, food, and shopping. In a survey of 850 cruisers, 71% stated that they took over $100 per person per day when cruising.
What is the average cost of a drink on a Carnival Cruise?
The Carnival Drink Package is a great way to make your Carnival cruise more luxurious. Find out how the beverage options work and more. According to research, the average cocktail aboard a cruise ship is around $10 dollars, not including the 15-20% gratuity added to every bill.