- 1 Can you smuggle alcohol on a cruise ship?
- 2 How do you hide alcohol on a cruise ship?
- 3 How do you smuggle alcohol?
- 4 What happens if you get caught sneaking liquor on a cruise?
- 5 Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
- 6 Do cruise ships search your luggage?
- 7 How do you hide alcohol in checked luggage?
- 8 Is the drink pass worth it on a cruise?
- 9 How can I hide alcohol breath?
- 10 How do you hide a bottle of alcohol between your legs?
- 11 Can you pack a bottle of liquor in your luggage?
- 12 How much are mixed drinks on a cruise?
- 13 How expensive are drinks on a cruise?
Can you smuggle alcohol on a cruise ship?
Sneaking alcohol on a cruise has always been a popular pastime for those who are willing to break the rules to avoid paying for drinks onboard. Mainstream cruise lines prohibit passengers from bringing their own liquor, beer and other alcohol (with the exception of wine or Champagne) on ships.
How do you hide alcohol on a cruise ship?
How To Sneak Booze on a Cruise Ship
- Rum Runner Flasks are Your Best Friend. These things were created expressly for sneaking booze onto a cruise.
- Mouthwash Mojitos.
- Buy Decoy Bottles.
- Hide In Plain Sight.
- Restock at Foreign Liquor Stores.
- Seduce a Bartender.
How do you smuggle alcohol?
Here’s some (admittedly slightly ridiculous) ways if you’re keen to do the same.
- In shot glasses disguised as tampons. PrezzyBox.
- In a hairbrush. PrezzyBox.
- Hidden in a loaf of bread. Cosmopolitan UK.
- In your ponytail (yes really)
- In a camera. Amazon.
- Disguised as mouthwash. Cosmopolitan UK.
- In an umbrella.
- In an icebox.
What happens if you get caught sneaking liquor on a cruise?
Cruise Line Policies About Smuggling Alcohol It’s not unusual that passengers will sneak alcohol aboard a cruise. “ Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned. Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol.
Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
Can You Sleep on a Cruise Ship Balcony? There are no rules that say that passengers on cruise ships can’t sleep on their balconies. That said, cruise lines do generally advise against it. Despite this many people enjoy sleeping on their balconies and you won’t have any problem doing so if you want to.
Do cruise ships search your luggage?
All checked bags on cruise ships are scanned. Passengers must pass through an airport-style detector but do not have to remove shoes; they will have a digital photo taken. Any sealed alcohol usually is confiscated and returned at the end of the cruise, both at home port and ports of call during the journey.
How do you hide alcohol in checked luggage?
How to Pack Liquor in your Luggage
- Mini-bottles go in your shoes.
- Wrap your bottles in a plastic bag.
- Pack Your Suitcase Mostly Full.
- Pad the Suitcase.
- Wrap the bottles in pants or sweaters.
- Put a barrier between bottles.
- Pack around the sides.
- Room for More.
Is the drink pass worth it on a cruise?
A Cruise Drink Package Is a Good Deal If… Sure, it can be painful when you pay a few hundred dollars for drinks before your cruise even starts. But once you’ve gone ahead and paid, you have the luxury of being able to order drinks at most bars and restaurants without having to worry about your final bill.
How can I hide alcohol breath?
Temporary fixes to try
- Gargle with an alcohol-containing mouthwash. A good gargle with mouthwash can definitely help mask the smell of booze on your breath temporarily.
- Suck on cough drops.
- Drink coffee.
- Eat peanut butter.
- Chew gum.
How do you hide a bottle of alcohol between your legs?
In Strategically-Placed Airplane Bottles There are many places on your body where you can hide small bottles of liquor. For instance, flip an airplane bottle upside down and tuck it into your sock, near the natural divot at your ankle. Or hide a few in the folds of your ample belly.
Can you pack a bottle of liquor in your luggage?
Any amount of alcohol greater than 3.4 ounces must be packed in checked baggage. Travelers may take up to five liters of alcohol with alcohol content between 24% and 70% per person as checked luggage if it’s packaged in a sealable bottle or flask.
How much are mixed drinks on a cruise?
According to research, the average cocktail aboard a cruise ship is around $10 dollars, not including the 15-20% gratuity added to every bill.
How expensive are drinks on a cruise?
How Much do Drinks Cost on a Cruise Ship? On a cruise a beer will usually cost around $7, a glass of wine $10, a cocktail $10, a soda $2.50, and a specialty coffee $4. Drinks prices vary between cruise lines and gratuities (tips) may be added on top of the menu price as standard.