- 1 What proof do you need for SafeLink?
- 2 Can I get a replacement SafeLink phone?
- 3 Who is the service provider for SafeLink?
- 4 How do I get data from my SafeLink phone?
- 5 Does SafeLink give free smartphones?
- 6 How do I apply for safelink?
- 7 Can I upgrade my government phone?
- 8 What phones are compatible with SafeLink?
- 9 What do I do if I lost my government phone?
- 10 What carrier are government phones?
- 11 What network does safelink run off of?
- 12 Can I transfer my Safelink phone number to another carrier?
- 13 Can I transfer my SafeLink SIM card to another phone?
- 14 How do I get my monthly minutes from SafeLink?
- 15 How do I know if my phone is compatible with SafeLink?
What proof do you need for SafeLink?
Proof of income can be last year’s Federal or State Income Tax return, a Social Security statement of benefit, a letter from your employer, 3 months of consecutive pay stubs, an unemployment or Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefits, a Retirement/Pension statement of benefits or a divorce decree, child support
Can I get a replacement SafeLink phone?
Any airtime that you may have had on your lost or stolen phone will be lost. If you wish to continue receiving SafeLink service, you may either buy a replacement phone from us, or provide your own unlocked phone, and purchase a replacement SIM card.
Who is the service provider for SafeLink?
SAFELINK WIRELESS® is a program provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. serving eligible households. To participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, certain eligibility requirements must be met, which are set by each State where the service is provided.
How do I get data from my SafeLink phone?
Add minutes and data with Safelink Refill Simply select an Safelink Wireless refill plan and us one of our payment methods. You’ll recieve your refill in 30 seconds. Get your Safelink Wireless refill from recharge.com. It’s fast, safe & simple.
Does SafeLink give free smartphones?
What are The Safelink Wireless Smartphones and Cell Phones? Safelink company offers free smartphones and free cell phones, mostly the Motorola, Nokia, LG, and Kyocera brands, to its new customers. Safelink decides on what phone to give to you, and you do not choose your favorite phone during this process.
The easiest and fastest way to apply for service is by filing out the application online and providing your e-signature. Click here fill out your application online. Important: You will also need to provide a copy of a document that proves your program or income eligibility.
Can I upgrade my government phone?
If you are an active SafeLink Wireless customer, you are eligible to get a new smartphone upgrade and still retain your account alongside your LifeLine benefits. However, the cost of upgrading to a new smartphone starts from $39.
What phones are compatible with SafeLink?
However, if your phone meets the following criteria, your phone will work with SafeLink:
- Your phone requires a SIM card. SafeLink has traditional, Micro, and Nano SIM cards.
- You have an unlocked phone.
- You have an AT&T GSM, T-Mobile GSM, Sprint CDMA, Verizon CDMA, U.S. Cellular CDMA or GoSmart Mobile phone.
What do I do if I lost my government phone?
What to do if my mobile device is lost/stolen?
- Contact service provider to suspend your service.
- Make a report to local police quoting IMEI number.
- If you have tracking software installed on your device, let the police know. Often, apps such as ‘Find My Phone’ can help locate a mobile device that has been lost or stolen.
What carrier are government phones?
These are the carriers that currently are eligible with the Lifeline Assistance program:
- Assurance Wireless.
- Cintex Wireless.
- Copper Valley Wireless.
- Easy Wireless.
- enTouch Wireless.
- FeelSafe Wireless.
- Infiniti Mobile.
Safelink Wireless – AT&T GSM, T-Mobile GSM, Sprint CDMA, Verizon CDMA, U.S. Cellular CDMA.
If you are, you should call Safelink customer service to transfer your Safelink account to a new carrier. A Safelink account transfer should be completed within 2 business days.
Can I transfer my SafeLink SIM card to another phone?
A. You cannot do that because a SIM card becomes locked to a Tracfone phone (sister company of Safelink Wireless, where they get the phones) the moment the phone they sent you is powered up. After than, it becomes “unusable” in any other phone or with any other provider.
How do I get my monthly minutes from SafeLink?
Get Pending Minutes
- Go to the “Prepaid” menu, by pressing the OK key.
- “Add Airtime” will appear highlighted. Press OK.
- Dial 5 5 5 and press OK. Your phone will display the message “Processing, keep your phone turned on to receive your airtime.” You will receive a confirmation for your request.
How do I know if my phone is compatible with SafeLink?
To check if your phone is compatible with our network, text the word BYOP to 611611 here. For instructions on how to request Call Detail Records, text the word CDR to 611611 here. To get help through chat, text the word CHAT to 611611 here. To check for available coverage, text the word COVERAGE to 611611 here.