- 1 What is the best part of the ship to stay in on a cruise?
- 2 Is it better to have a cabin at the front or back of a cruise ship?
- 3 Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
- 4 What are the worst months to take a cruise?
- 5 What should you not buy on a cruise?
- 6 What are the dirtiest cruise ships?
- 7 Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
- 8 Should you prepay gratuities on cruise?
- 9 Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
- 10 Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
- 11 Is there police on cruise ships?
- 12 Is it a bad time to go on a cruise?
- 13 What month is best to take a cruise?
- 14 What is best time to cruise Caribbean?
What is the best part of the ship to stay in on a cruise?
starboard side of the ship is best to stay on. Your decision will depend on a variety of factors, from your stateroom type to your cruise itinerary. Here are helpful tips for choosing which side of the ship will suit you best.
Is it better to have a cabin at the front or back of a cruise ship?
If you suffer from motion sickness, or are a first-time cruiser and want to play it safe; it is not recommended you sail in a stateroom in the forward section of the ship. The most desirable location is a mid-ship stateroom, or if not available, a stateroom towards the back (aft) of the ship.
Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
Can you get laid on a cruise? It’s certainly possible to get laid on a cruise ship. You can boost your chances by booking a fun party cruise or a speciality singles cruise, rather than a cruise ship that has a lot of couples and families on board.
What are the worst months to take a cruise?
Hurricane Season Storms in August and October have a moderate risk of developing into hurricanes while September has the highest risk of all. For these reasons, September is the worst month of the year to take a cruise.
What should you not buy on a cruise?
Here are four generally overpriced items you shouldn’t buy on a cruise ship.
- Mainstream Liquor. Unless you’re shopping for a rare vintage, local liqueur or brand that’s not available where you live, we suggest not spending your money on booze.
- Personal Care Products.
What are the dirtiest cruise ships?
Top 6 Dirtiest Cruise Ships-CDC Publishes Its List
- Oceania Insignia. Oceania Cruises’ Insignia is one of the ships that received a failing score, 80 out of 100, due to issues with maintaining proper pH and halogen levels in its drinking water.
- Silver Wind.
- Silver Spirit.
- Safari Endeavor.
- Norwegian Breakaway.
- Le Boreal.
Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
On shorter sailings, where the amount of overall time you have on the cruise limited, you may find a balcony unnecessary since there is not much to enjoy it. However, if your cruise is 7-nights or longer, that provides significantly more time to relax and enjoy the private balcony area, especially on sea days.
Should you prepay gratuities on cruise?
If you want to make your life easier, and don’t plan on removing or adjusting the gratuities on a cruise, it’s better to prepay before you go. In our experience, prepaying gratuities does not negatively affect the service onboard.
Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
Despite what you may have seen on the television show, “The Love Boat”, crew members are strictly prohibited from any kind of relationships with passengers onboard. Royal Caribbean’s cruise contract states guests are, “prohibited from engaging in physical relationships with crew members.
Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
Can You Sleep on a Cruise Ship Balcony? There are no rules that say that passengers on cruise ships can’t sleep on their balconies. That said, cruise lines do generally advise against it. Despite this many people enjoy sleeping on their balconies and you won’t have any problem doing so if you want to.
Is there police on cruise ships?
There are no police on a cruise ship. Everyone from passenger to crew is subject to the control of the master or captain who answers only to the cruise line.
Is it a bad time to go on a cruise?
There is no bad time to cruise. Whether you want to have a summer vacation or a winter getaway, the weather somewhere in the Caribbean is always warm and welcoming. That said, there are definite advantages and disadvantages to sailing each month of the year.
What month is best to take a cruise?
If you want to avoid crowds, cruise in early May or late August. April, September, and early January. Some lines offer longer repositioning cruises in May and September; if you can spare the time, these are the best per diem deals anywhere. December through February offers warm temperatures and the least rain.
What is best time to cruise Caribbean?
To avoid the busy season, the best time to go on a Caribbean cruise is from November to early December. While every cruise journey offers intimate experiences, expeditions during this time will allow you to take in quieter beaches or more in-depth tours of Mayan ruins.