- 1 How long is a cruise from Seattle to Hawaii?
- 2 How long is a cruise from Alaska to Hawaii?
- 3 How long is a cruise from Hawaii to New Zealand?
- 4 How long is a cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii?
- 5 What is the best month to cruise Hawaii?
- 6 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
- 7 How long is a cruise from San Francisco to Alaska?
- 8 Can I book an Alaskan cruise for 2022?
- 9 What cruise lines go to Hawaii from Florida?
- 10 How long is a cruise from US to New Zealand?
- 11 How long is the boat ride from California to New Zealand?
- 12 Can you take a boat from California to New Zealand?
- 13 How much does a Hawaiian cruise cost?
- 14 Are there any cruises to Hawaii in 2021?
- 15 How long does it take to cruise to Hawaii?
How long is a cruise from Seattle to Hawaii?
In fact, cruising to and from Hawaii takes about two weeks so is strictly for those who want to take a leisurely route.
How long is a cruise from Alaska to Hawaii?
Alaska to Hawaii | Norwegian Cruise Line ( 16 Night Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu)
How long is a cruise from Hawaii to New Zealand?
The distance from Hawaii (the “Big Island”) to Opua, New Zealand is about 3,700 nautical miles (nm) on a great circle route. Most will not sail this route directly, but if you tried it, based on an average speed of six knots, it would take you about 26 days.
How long is a cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii?
Ocean-going cruises from Vancouver to Hawaii generally sail for 9 to 13 days. However, t he most common length of itinerary offered by cruise lines is 10 days. When selecting an itinerary and cruise line, it’s important to note; it takes a full 5 sea days to cross the Pacific Ocean.
What is the best month to cruise Hawaii?
If you need a fall getaway, the months of September and October are best for cruise pricing to Hawaii. Plus, you can usually find affordable flights to Oahu during these months and take advantage of cruise deals and discounts.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
On shorter sailings, where the amount of overall time you have on the cruise limited, you may find a balcony unnecessary since there is not much to enjoy it. However, if your cruise is 7-nights or longer, that provides significantly more time to relax and enjoy the private balcony area, especially on sea days.
How long is a cruise from San Francisco to Alaska?
Alaska Cruises from San Francisco Cruises from San Francisco are primarily 10 to 14 Night one-way Alaska sailings to the British Columbia.
Can I book an Alaskan cruise for 2022?
2022 Alaska cruises are now available to start booking, so if you’re in the process of looking for your travel arrangements for next year, look no further than an Alaska cruise!
What cruise lines go to Hawaii from Florida?
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Gohawaii.com: About Hawaii.
- Princess Cruises: Star Princess to Hawaii.
- Princess Cruises: Grand Princess to Hawaii.
- Princess Cruises: Hawaiian Cruises.
- Carnival Cruises: Cruises to Hawaii.
- LastMinuteCruises.com: Cruises to Hawaii.
- Carnival Cruises: Carnival Journeys.
- Holland America: Hawaii Cruises.
How long is a cruise from US to New Zealand?
Round the world. Round the world cruises visit New Zealand from all over the globe. These cruises can take as long as 150 nights, with some liners spending two weeks or more travelling the length of New Zealand and others spending shorter periods visiting just one or two ports.
How long is the boat ride from California to New Zealand?
You can sail directly to New Zealand from California or stop along the way in Hawaii, Fiji, or other locations. The shortest distance is 6,800 miles (5,040 nautical miles) and usually takes between 26 and 50 days.
Can you take a boat from California to New Zealand?
There are not a lot because of the length of the journey. A cruise to New Zealand is the luxurious and relaxing way to get to one of the beautiful places in the world. California to New Zealand cruises depart from Los Angeles, San Diego or San Francisco.
How much does a Hawaiian cruise cost?
While prices for Hawaiian cruises vary depending on the cruise line, on a typical 14-day sailing, you can expect to pay between $1,200 and $4,500 (and up), which breaks down to around $85 to $321 per day.
Are there any cruises to Hawaii in 2021?
There is no better way to explore Hawaii than on a cruise vacation. Norwegian is the only cruise line that sails to four islands in seven days — year-round!
How long does it take to cruise to Hawaii?
Hawaii cruises range from seven nights to 18 nights or longer, depending on the itinerary. A cruise only within the Hawaiian Islands sailing round trip Honolulu is the shortest (and only) seven night option, while any cruise from California to Hawaii will take at least 15 nights due to the islands’ remote location.