- 1 What is the best part of a cruise ship to stay on?
- 2 Is it better to be at the front or back of a cruise ship?
- 3 What are the worst months to take a cruise?
- 4 What should you not buy on a cruise?
- 5 What are the dirtiest cruise ships?
- 6 Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
- 7 Where do you feel the most movement on a cruise ship?
- 8 Is it a bad time to go on a cruise?
- 9 What month is best to take a cruise?
- 10 What months are hurricane season for cruises?
- 11 Why you should never go on a cruise?
- 12 What is the number 1 cruise line?
- 13 What happens if you don’t tip on a cruise?
What is the best part of a cruise ship to stay on?
starboard side of the ship is best to stay on. Your decision will depend on a variety of factors, from your stateroom type to your cruise itinerary. Here are helpful tips for choosing which side of the ship will suit you best.
Is it better to be at the front or back of a cruise ship?
If you suffer from motion sickness, or are a first-time cruiser and want to play it safe; it is not recommended you sail in a stateroom in the forward section of the ship. The most desirable location is a mid-ship stateroom, or if not available, a stateroom towards the back (aft) of the ship.
What are the worst months to take a cruise?
Hurricane Season Storms in August and October have a moderate risk of developing into hurricanes while September has the highest risk of all. For these reasons, September is the worst month of the year to take a cruise.
What should you not buy on a cruise?
Here are four generally overpriced items you shouldn’t buy on a cruise ship.
- Mainstream Liquor. Unless you’re shopping for a rare vintage, local liqueur or brand that’s not available where you live, we suggest not spending your money on booze.
- Personal Care Products.
What are the dirtiest cruise ships?
Top 6 Dirtiest Cruise Ships-CDC Publishes Its List
- Oceania Insignia. Oceania Cruises’ Insignia is one of the ships that received a failing score, 80 out of 100, due to issues with maintaining proper pH and halogen levels in its drinking water.
- Silver Wind.
- Silver Spirit.
- Safari Endeavor.
- Norwegian Breakaway.
- Le Boreal.
Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
On shorter sailings, where the amount of overall time you have on the cruise limited, you may find a balcony unnecessary since there is not much to enjoy it. However, if your cruise is 7-nights or longer, that provides significantly more time to relax and enjoy the private balcony area, especially on sea days.
Where do you feel the most movement on a cruise ship?
How To Minimise The Feeling of Movement on a Cruise Ship. In order to minimize how much you feel movement in bad weather, it is usually a good idea to stay in the middle of the ship and to stay as low as possible. Being high up at either end of the ship is where you’ll feel the most movement.
Is it a bad time to go on a cruise?
There is no bad time to cruise. Whether you want to have a summer vacation or a winter getaway, the weather somewhere in the Caribbean is always warm and welcoming. That said, there are definite advantages and disadvantages to sailing each month of the year.
What month is best to take a cruise?
If you want to avoid crowds, cruise in early May or late August. April, September, and early January. Some lines offer longer repositioning cruises in May and September; if you can spare the time, these are the best per diem deals anywhere. December through February offers warm temperatures and the least rain.
What months are hurricane season for cruises?
When is hurricane season for cruises? Hurricane season in the Caribbean runs from June 1 to November 30. The peak of hurricane season occurs between mid-August and early November.
Why you should never go on a cruise?
Cruise vacations can often expose you to too much sun while lying on deck or when hitting the beach at one of your ports. Too much sun can not only increase risk of cancer, but it also can cause heat stroke, cataracts, dizziness, fatigue and skin blisters or burns.
What is the number 1 cruise line?
Large Ship Line #1: Disney Cruise Line.
What happens if you don’t tip on a cruise?
When you forego tipping on your cruise, you aren’t hurting the corporation. You’re just lowering the pool of funds that hard-working service employees share at the end of the journey. Automatically added gratuities take the confusion out of tipping on your cruise.