- 1 What is best deck to stay on cruise ship?
- 2 Where does the crew on a cruise ship sleep?
- 3 How many passengers are on the Disney Fantasy cruise ship?
- 4 Which staterooms are found on all Disney ships?
- 5 What should you not buy on a cruise?
- 6 Is it better to be lower or higher on a cruise ship?
- 7 Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
- 8 Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
- 9 Do cruise ship employees share rooms?
- 10 Is Disney Fantasy a good ship?
- 11 What is the difference between the Disney Dream and fantasy?
- 12 How many floors is Disney Fantasy?
- 13 Which side of Disney Dream is best?
- 14 Has any Disney cruise ships sunk?
- 15 What is the difference between a deluxe stateroom and a standard stateroom on a Disney ship?
What is best deck to stay on cruise ship?
Staying on a lower deck has the advantage of being closer to popular common areas, such as the Royal Promenade, theaters and dining rooms. This means less dependency on elevators. A room on a higher deck provides more desirable views, as well as being closer in proximity to the pool deck.
Where does the crew on a cruise ship sleep?
Unlike guest staterooms, crew cabins are pretty small and usually located on deck 0, or below the sea level – deck A and B. Most of the crew cabins don’t have portholes (windows) – this luxury is reserved for some staff and officers – so for first-time crew members this might be a little confusing.
How many passengers are on the Disney Fantasy cruise ship?
Disney Fantasy features 1,250 staterooms, which can accommodate approximately 4,000 passengers. The passengers are served by 1,450 cast and crew members.
Which staterooms are found on all Disney ships?
Disney Dream and Fantasy All Stateroom Categories
- Standard Inside Stateroom – 169 sq ft.
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom – 204 sq ft.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom – 204 sq ft.
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom – 241 sq ft.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator’s Verandah – 246 sq ft including verandah.
What should you not buy on a cruise?
Here are four generally overpriced items you shouldn’t buy on a cruise ship.
- Mainstream Liquor. Unless you’re shopping for a rare vintage, local liqueur or brand that’s not available where you live, we suggest not spending your money on booze.
- Personal Care Products.
Is it better to be lower or higher on a cruise ship?
The lower and more central you are in a ship, the less roll and sway you will feel. Even if you choose a balconied stateroom, choose the lowest level and the most midship one you can find. The higher decks and cabins at the very front (forward) or back (aft) of the ship will rock and roll the most.
Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
Can you get laid on a cruise? It’s certainly possible to get laid on a cruise ship. You can boost your chances by booking a fun party cruise or a speciality singles cruise, rather than a cruise ship that has a lot of couples and families on board.
Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
Despite what you may have seen on the television show, “The Love Boat”, crew members are strictly prohibited from any kind of relationships with passengers onboard. Royal Caribbean’s cruise contract states guests are, “prohibited from engaging in physical relationships with crew members.
Crew and staff members often have one roommate, though they sometimes have three. Their rooms are furnished simply, giving occupants some combination of a bed, a desk, a closet, a few shelves, and a small bathroom.
Is Disney Fantasy a good ship?
In conclusion, this is a GREAT cruise if you have a family and want your kids to have fun. This is NOT a great cruise if you’re an adult and you want to have fun, even if you have kids.
What is the difference between the Disney Dream and fantasy?
While the Dream sails three, four, and five-night Bahamas itineraries, the Disney Fantasy will alternate seven-night itineraries in the Eastern and Western Caribbean. While the Disney Dream is all about the angles of art deco, the Disney Fantasy has a slightly softer look and embraces Art Nouveau.
How many floors is Disney Fantasy?
The Disney Fantasy has 14 decks that are publicly accessible by passengers and crew. To view the deck plans of the Disney Fantasy, click links for each deck plan name.
Which side of Disney Dream is best?
When you book your Disney Cruise, you get to personally select your exact stateroom including the deck and side of the ship. So what is the best side of a Disney Cruise ship? If you are sailing out of Port Canaveral with stops in Castaway Cay, I recommend you book on the Starboard side.
Has any Disney cruise ships sunk?
One of the Jungle Cruise boats at Walt Disney World started sinking on Thursday with passengers on board. Videos and photos on Twitter showed water started to fill one of the ride’s boats as park guests clung to the boats rails.
What is the difference between a deluxe stateroom and a standard stateroom on a Disney ship?
The difference? A Standard Deluxe Stateroom has a single bathroom with a toilet, sink and tub/shower unit. While a Deluxe Inside Stateroom has a split bathroom configuration where one bathroom has a toilet and sink, and the other has your tub/shower unit and another sink. This is a Standard Inside Stateroom Layout.