- 1 Can I drop off a rental car at the Port of Miami?
- 2 Does Enterprise have a shuttle to port Canaveral?
- 3 Does Port of Miami have rental cars?
- 4 How much does it cost to leave your car at the Port of Miami?
- 5 What is the distance between Miami airport and cruise ports?
- 6 What is Miami cruise port called?
- 7 Can I drop off a rental car at Port Canaveral?
- 8 How much does it cost to park at the Port Canaveral?
- 9 How do I get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 10 Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
- 11 How much is a shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
- 12 How many cruise ports are in Miami?
- 13 Where do I park my car when I go on a cruise?
- 14 How much does it cost to leave your car at the cruise port?
- 15 Where do cruise ships dock in Miami?
Can I drop off a rental car at the Port of Miami?
Yes! When you rent a Port of Miami car rental, a shuttle from Budget should be waiting for you at the pier. If you are boarding a cruise, you can return your car rental to the downtown location, located at 89 SE 2nd St, and a shuttle will then take you to the port.
Enterprise: Location is close to ships, and shuttle buses offered to the cruise port. Check shuttle times with company.
Does Port of Miami have rental cars?
There are no on-site rental car offices at the Miami cruise port, but you have several options nearby. Taxis and shuttles are available to bring you from the pier to nearby rental car locations.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the Port of Miami?
How much is parking at the Miami cruise port? Onsite Miami port cruise parking costs from $22 per night ($25 at Terminal A) with surcharges for oversize vehicles at an additional $22 per day). Disabled drivers that meet certain conditions can park free.
What is the distance between Miami airport and cruise ports?
How far is Miami airport to the cruise port? The distance between Miami Airport and Miami Cruise Port is of only 8 miles. The travel time between the location is of approximately 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the chosen route and method of transportation.
What is Miami cruise port called?
The Port of Miami, styled as “PortMiami” but formally the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami, is a major seaport located in Biscayne Bay at the mouth of the Miami River in Miami, Florida. It is the largest passenger port in the world, and one of the largest cargo ports in the United States.
Enterprise, National and Alamo – 0.5 miles from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 1. These three major car rental companies operate from a shared office close to the cruise terminal. They also offer one-way rentals if you want to drop the vehicle at the airport. They also accept after-hours returns by prior arrangement.
Parking is $17.00 per day (Vehicles & RVs), including day of arrival and day of departure. *Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact the Canaveral Port Authority at 321-783-7831 for the latest information.
If you are looking for the cheapest way to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral, it is almost always a shuttle bus service. There are a variety of companies that offer one way bus rides from the airport to the cruise terminals or area hotels.
Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
The following Miami cruise port car rentals all offer a courtesy shuttle bus service to and from the port:
- Sixt Rent-a-Car.
- Supreme Rent a Car.
How much is a shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
Port of Miami Shuttle– This service offers a flat rate of $35 to/ from the Miami airport to the Miami cruise port for four people. For five to nine passengers, it is $8 per person, and for 10 and more passengers, it is $7 per person.
How many cruise ports are in Miami?
Port Miami has 9 terminals. Located at the Dodge Island north part are terminals B/C, D, E, F and G, on the west is terminal H (V) and on the south – terminal J. The most modern cruise terminal are D and E. They started to operate in 2007 and host mega-liners.
Where do I park my car when I go on a cruise?
Where Do You Leave Your Car When You Go on A Cruise?
- Leave It at Home. The first and seemingly most obvious option is to simply leave your car at home.
- Terminal Parking. When you book your cruise, you’ll be given the option of using cruise parking in Miami.
- Off-Site Parking.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the cruise port?
The official parking for the Port of Los Angeles is operating by Parking Concepts Inc. They offer parking with more than 2,500 spots right near the cruise berths. There are plenty of spots and reservations are not required. Rates are $19 per day for regular vehicles, $38 for oversized vehicles.
Where do cruise ships dock in Miami?
Where is Miami Cruise Port? Located on Dodge Island, PortMiami is in sheltered Biscayne Bay just a short sail from the Atlantic Ocean. The port handles a vast amount of cargo and containers as well as cruise ships.