- 1 How can I promote my cruise business?
- 2 How do you benefit from last minute cruise deals?
- 3 What do cruise ships do with unsold cabins?
- 4 What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
- 5 How can I increase my cruise sales?
- 6 Do cruise prices go down closer to the date?
- 7 What is best deck to stay on cruise ship?
- 8 How many times can you eat on a cruise?
- 9 How much money should you bring on a 7 day cruise?
- 10 Is a balcony on a cruise worth it?
How can I promote my cruise business?
3 ways to promote a cruise with online giveaways and contests
- Comment contests on social media. First off, if you want to increase followers or engagement, then a simple comments contest is a good place to start.
- Giveaways with registration forms.
- Photo contests for cruise passengers.
How do you benefit from last minute cruise deals?
Read these tips and tricks for cruising on the cheap and avoiding potential savings pitfalls.
- Book at the Right Time.
- Don’t Expect “Peak” Travel.
- Embrace Repositioning Cruises.
- Shop Around.
- Defining Value is Key.
- Read the Fine Print.
- Be Flexible.
- Take the Car.
What do cruise ships do with unsold cabins?
What do cruises do with unsold cabins? They sell them at a discount. Cruise lines strive to fill ships completely, so if any staterooms are left unbooked one to two months prior to the embarkation date, you could snag a sailing for a steal if you’re flexible.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
How can I increase my cruise sales?
Check out our tips for increasing your cruise sales:
- Brush Up on Your River Cruise Knowledge.
- Emphasize Family and Multi-Generational Cruises.
- Help Clients Fulfill their Bucket Lists.
- Promote New Ships.
- Upsell with Pictures & Descriptive Details.
Do cruise prices go down closer to the date?
Cruise prices do not get cheaper closer to the sailing date in all cases. Cruise prices are usually the cheapest furthest from the sailing date when first launched or 60-90 days before the cruise sets sail. The prices of some cruises will decrease last minute but this doesn’t always happen.
What is best deck to stay on cruise ship?
Staying on a lower deck has the advantage of being closer to popular common areas, such as the Royal Promenade, theaters and dining rooms. This means less dependency on elevators. A room on a higher deck provides more desirable views, as well as being closer in proximity to the pool deck.
How many times can you eat on a cruise?
There are usually two dinner times for each cruise ship. One is around 5:30 pm and the other is around 8:30 pm or even 9:00 pm on some ships. If you choose the 2nd seating dinner but then realize that you would prefer the first one, you can usually switch without too much complication.
How much money should you bring on a 7 day cruise?
What Is The Average Amount of Cash to Bring on a Cruise? On a cruise, most guests bring between $100-$120 in cash per day to be spent on transportation, tips, gifts, food, and shopping. In a survey of 850 cruisers, 71% stated that they took over $100 per person per day when cruising.
Is a balcony on a cruise worth it?
Balcony cabins are great for giving you that much needed bit of personal space when you’re both in the room. If he wants to nap but you’re wide awake, a balcony offers you a place to hang out without worrying if you’re making too much noise or using too bright lights.