- 1 How do I contact Royal Caribbean ships?
- 2 How does boarding work on Royal Caribbean?
- 3 Can you chat on Royal Caribbean app?
- 4 How do you communicate with guests on Royal Caribbean?
- 5 What are the hours for Royal Caribbean customer service?
- 6 How do I communicate with my family on a cruise?
- 7 How do you stay in touch on a cruise ship?
- 8 Do cell phones work on cruise ships?
- 9 What does priority boarding mean on Royal Caribbean?
- 10 What is the earliest time you can board a Royal Caribbean cruise?
- 11 What is best time to board cruise ship?
- 12 How can I text for free on a cruise?
- 13 Does the Royal Caribbean app work without WiFi?
- 14 Can you text with Voom on Royal Caribbean?
How do I contact Royal Caribbean ships?
00 1 305-341-0204
How does boarding work on Royal Caribbean?
The check-in procedure at the port consists of dropping off your luggage with porters, going through security and then meeting with the pier staff to receive your boarding documents. It is important to have your SetSail pass printed out prior to arriving at the pier to ensure a smooth and quick check-in process.
Can you chat on Royal Caribbean app?
The chat in Royal Caribbean’s app works very similar to other texting apps you may have used in other apps. Royal Caribbean’s chat offers one-to-one guest chat, along with group chats.
How do you communicate with guests on Royal Caribbean?
Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-7447. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (321) 953-9003. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.
What are the hours for Royal Caribbean customer service?
Make a cruise reservation, find the answer to a question or speak to a Royal Caribbean representative for any reason. Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
How do I communicate with my family on a cruise?
What is the best way to communicate with friends on a large
- Make a group itinerary.
- Use post-it notes.
- Use in-cabin phones for daily updates.
- Text with walkie-talkies.
- Arrange a familiar meeting place.
- The future of onboard communications.
How do you stay in touch on a cruise ship?
Staying in touch with your traveling party can be as simple as a magnetic white board attached to your cabin door or as sophisticated as a cruise line-provided app that allows you to call or text people while onboard your cruise ship. All cruise cabins have room phones with a messaging system the same as a hotel.
Do cell phones work on cruise ships?
Do cell phones work on cruise ships? Guests are free to utilize their cellular data or connect to our onboard Wi-Fi on any ship. But, please be aware that cellular data used on the ship or in certain ports of call will result in charges from your cell phone provider.
What does priority boarding mean on Royal Caribbean?
Priority embarkation can refer to one of two things: guests staying in a suite, or guests in Royal Caribbean’s customer loyalty program known as Crown & Anchor Society. With Crown and Anchor, they board guests in reverse order.
What is the earliest time you can board a Royal Caribbean cruise?
In most cases, boarding begins around the 11am hour. It can begin earlier or later, but the earlier you check-in for the cruise, the earlier you will board the ship. Of course, you are welcome to arrive later in the day. Typically, most guests arrive around noon to 2pm.
What is best time to board cruise ship?
We recommend getting to the terminal either early (11 a.m. to noon), before the rush, or late (after 2 p.m.), when most people are already onboard. You might still have a little wait, but it won’t be anything compared to peak boarding time.
How can I text for free on a cruise?
- Let your phone connect to a maritime network and send text messages as normal.
- Connect to the ship’s wifi and use a messaging app.
- Use a cruise line app to message other people on the ship.
- Wait until your ship is in port.
Does the Royal Caribbean app work without WiFi?
Do I need to have an internet package to use the Royal Caribbean app? No, you do not need an internet package to use the app. Once onboard, connect to ship-WiFi to use the app for free without an internet package or the use of roaming/data services from your carrier.
Can you text with Voom on Royal Caribbean?
Can I Use VOOM to Message and Make Calls on my Phone via Wi-Fi? Yes. While connected, Royal Caribbean says you should still your phone in airplane mode to avoid any potential roaming charges. While in airplane mode, you might have issues sending regular text messages.